Friday, November 27, 2009

Tweet- Rubber Romance


Well, today is surgery day, so I am prescheduling posts for a few days. So, keep in mind I won't be making my blog rounds until we get home! Miss me and wish us luck :) (If you don't know what I am talking about- scroll back to last Friday's post!) Okay- I made this cute card using Rubber Romance stamps and Clear Film from http://www.diecutsrus.com/. (By the way- the BLACK FRIDAY deals are CRAZY!!!!) I added some beads inside the film and paper to make this a shaker card! Check back in a little bit for a GREAT surprise from my Etsy store!!


My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design Team
Just Buggin Design Team

4 comments:

s.cammack said...

i'm praying for you guys!

laterg8r said...

wishing you all the luck in the world!

beautiful fun card :D

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Another awesome card! And thinking of you all and sending best wishes on a good surgery and quick recovery!

Jeanette's Stampin' And Stuff said...

This card is way to cute. Great job.

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!