Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tastefully Simple

Hey everyone. This isn't crafty news, but I am hosting an online Tastefully Simple party. You can view the items and place an order here if you want! I love TS! I always have some of their products in my pantry for a quick go to- appetizer, great dip mixes and soup mixes (Potato is YUMMO!) and quick sweets. Everything takes like one or two other "wet" ingredients and it is done. People always rave about the items :) Just wanted to let you all have a chance to order if you needed anything! Ecspecially with the holiday gatherings coming up!


My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design Team
Just Buggin Design Team

2 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

I love the beer bread and the dips.

I just went to a party and bought the three to a box pack.

Folks - if you have not had their beer bread - snag a box!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Love TS!! Have some in my pantry almost all the time! I used to always buy the beer bread but now I make my own from scratch and even sell them around the holidays. They are a big hit! But if you don't have the time to make them from scratch their's is worth a buy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!