Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Triple Whammy


It's a new challenge day at Just Buggin. Today your are challenged to use 3 die cuts on your project. A Triple Whammy! Head over and check it out!! You will see my project on the Just Buggin Blog every Monday here on my blog, but on the days I introduce the challenge, I thought it might be fun to include another project that uses the same challenge details. (This is also for those of you who look here for fun, inspiration, and so on and who don't really care about challenges :) I love you too! :) I know I showed this layout a while back, but it fit today's challenge too so I thought I would pull it out again! All the new people may not have seen some of my fav's over time :) It's fun for me to show some again! Here are three cuts, all from Accent Essentials- one of the carts that came with my Expression. (And yes, that's my Daddy. I love hiM!)
Head over to Just Buggin for more!


My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design Team
Just Buggin Design Team

4 comments:

Yvette said...

This is such a fun layout Sammye!!! I love all the bright cheery colors. Cute pic of you and your dad too!

jacque4u2c said...

This is just adorable!!! I really love all the colors you used! Makes for a great piece for the challenge! Great job!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Awww how sweet! I am a daddy's girl too so I understand! :)

laterg8r said...

love those swirls :D

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!