Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's Fall Ya'll


This card is perfect for this Kentucky weather! The leaves are changing and falling, but in KY you never know what to expect. One day last week it was 80 and gorgeous and the next day 55 and raining. Needless to say, my allergies are confused :) The PP - patterned paper- is from the SU Hostess Level 1 choices. The Stamps are SU- Season's of Friendship & The ribbon is Soft Suede, one of SU's In Color's this time. I cu a few leaves and popped them up to give it dimension and slit the sides of the tree to "wrap" the ribbon around the tree! Happy Fall Ya'll :)


My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

13 comments:

Kendra said...

Love this card. The tree is so cute!

Cara said...

Love your card! KY weather sounds like NJ weather. Enjoy celebrating the Yankee win :o)

phonelady said...

I know what you mean about ky weather . I survived the ice storm that rolled through lexington last winter . so yeah wow unreal .

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Fab card girl! And yep, I know that weather all too well! I never know how to dress...I just keep telling myself layers, layers, layers! LOL!

Sheena said...

Pretty card...love the colors

laterg8r said...

i love the colors and the popped up leaves :D

Yvette said...

Very pretty! Love that tree!!

Laura B said...

Very cute card! I really like the extra leaves you put on, just the right extra touch.:)

-Laura

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS! OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! One of my fave cards from you EVAH!!!

Amanda Profumo said...

Swoon! Love this card! It is the image I see out my studio window right now! Adore this fall weather!

s.cammack said...

this could be my favorite card that you've done! LOVE IT!

Crystal said...

this is simply gorgeous! i love, love, love the colors and that tree is so darn cute! you did a fabulous job! i especially love the little ribbon tried around the trunk! hugs!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!