Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Owl Ways :)-UPDATED

UPDATED- Those of you who asked about the owl. It is a QuicKutz die (4x4)and you can see/buy the die here! The branch is another die from Quickutz!:) Thanks for your kind words!!***
Did I mention I was on a card making roll last week, lol?! More goodies to share today! Love this owl card! So much fun!


My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

13 comments:

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

What a darling card! I love the little owl. The bird on your background is adorable too.

Saxo Stamper said...

Hello Sammye Jo

Just popped over to congratulate you on making the Just Buggin Design Team, I was really chuffed to find I had made it too, look forward to working with you.

K x

phonelady said...

that is an adorable card . I love it .

- - Sheryl - - said...

so cute! how did you make the owl?

laterg8r said...

that owl is so adorable - fantastic card :D

Sheena said...

aww..so cute

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

So darling and it looks like you did some recycling too...AWESOME!

Yvette said...

How stinkin' cuuuuute! He's adorable! Great job!

Laura B said...

I love it! That owl is just as cute as it can be!:)

-Laura

Tricia said...

whooooo makes stinkin cute cards???? Yoooohoooooo doooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

That little owl is just the cutest little thing...love your card!

Unknown said...

That little owl is just the cutest little thing...love your card!

Karenladd said...

SO DARN CUTE!! So I want to know how the owl was made too! Is it a pre-made owl or did you put it together?

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!