Monday, November 23, 2009

Just Buggin Challenge 12


Hey everyone! It's my day to post about the Challenge over at Just Buggin ! The challenge this week is called "Triple Whammy!" You are challenged to use at least 3 die cuts on your project! Here is my sample piece!! I just love the bright colors of the paper. (American Crafts I got it from http://www.diecutsrus.com/) Hope you have a great day!!!



My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design Team
Just Buggin Design Team

5 comments:

Yvette said...

This is VERY VERY cute Sammy! I love that paper too!


PS, you have something on my blog. :)

Tricia said...

loving that monogram in the middle

laterg8r said...

what a cutie little purse - love that monogram :D

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Cute bag! Great color choices so bright and cheery!

Karenladd said...

That is so cute and would make excellent party favors!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!