Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cards & More


Hola everyone! I have been super busy this weekend. I had a Holiday Boutique Open House I set a table up at and I sold a TON of cards! So excited. Many I had been hoarding and needed to move! So, here are a couple newbies I made for the boutique! I LOVE the Fight Like A Girl- supporting breast cancer research! I alwaso love the vintage feel of the "for you" card! Thanks for looking!!



My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

6 comments:

Mary said...

Great cards! I love the fight like a girl card! This image is so cute! Thanks for sharing.

hugs
Mary

Amanda Profumo said...

Hi Sammye Jo! Hope you had a great turnout at your boutique! Sounds like it! ;)
Both of your cards are fab- love the lace and the "fight like a girl" card is awesome!

laterg8r said...

fight like a girl rocks :D

love your cards :D

phonelady said...

beautifull just beautifull as always .

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

cute cards and congrats on selling a ton of cards!

Unknown said...

Lovin that scalloped heart and that little fight girl is the cutest!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!