Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cuteness in the form of a Card :)


You know how it feels when you make a card, layout, or project and you just really really like it? Well, that would be this one for me :)I just love it! I used the sketch from Everything But The Kitchen Sink challenge blog to make this cuteness. :) (yes, bias)lol. I made the flower and added the tulle to pull in the pink!!! How fun would it be to be on a design team to make stuff from sketches to your home! Thanks for looking!
Recipe:
PP: Jillibean Soup
Solid Paper: American Crafts (Pink) Recollections (Black)
Brads: Making Memories
Other:Tulle, Adhesive, Cardboard (Recycled priority mail box)
Entered into:
Everything But the Kitchen Sink
Creative Pandimonium
Little Red Wagon


My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design Team
Just Buggin Design Team

18 comments:

Rosanne said...

What a lovely card Sammy Jo. I love the use of tulle in the flower, thanks so much for playing along at Little Red Wagon.

Unknown said...

I really love the tulle, it adds such charm!

Yvette said...

OMGooodness girl, you really knocked this one out of the park!!! This is SO beautiful! I love the "tile" background!

Joanne said...

Thanks so much for playing along at Little Red Wagon! It is beautiful!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Your card is very pretty!! Your flower looks great! So glad that you played along with our EBKS challenge!

Unknown said...

Totally lovin this card Sammye Jo!!

Anonymous said...

what a great card!!! i love it and that sketch is very cool :)

xoxo
sarabeth

Deanna said...

Adorable! Thanks so much for playing!

Winter said...

So cute! I love the tulle! Thanks for playing with us in the challenge! Sweet tea is my favorite too! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney Baker said...

Wow that is way cute! Thanks so much for playing with us!

Janice said...

How utterly adorable!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, I love the layers you used on the flower!!!
Trish

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Girl...this is awesome! I would love to try that technique. Doubt it will turn out nearly as good as yours but I will have fun trying!

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

Hi Sammye Jo
I sure like what you have done with this sketch. I am trying to do a card with it as well and I am so admiring your idea here.
ouh the way you have done the flower in the middle is priceless!
thank you for the inspiration

Helen F. said...

WOW! Stunning card, love the flower--it's amazing!

laterg8r said...

looooove it :D

~kelly marie~ said...

Love the colors and the flower! So fun!!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at EbtKS!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!