Saturday, November 28, 2009

Snowflake Tags!


Just wanted to share some cute tags I made for a swap :) I love the snowflakes embossing folder I got from http://www.diecutsrus.com/ and the Bazzill Bling paper! I added glittler, pearls, crystal effects (SU), Bazzill Basics Ribbon & Rick Rack and then layered with a white back for easy writing! Thanks SaraBeth of ScrapHappie for hosting!!


My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design Team
Just Buggin Design Team

10 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Oh Sammye Jo these are amazing and so elegant looking! Well done!

Jessica Diedrich said...

These are adorable SJ! LOVE the shimmer! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Kendra said...

These are beautiful! They look like something you would find at hobby lobby! Someone sure is going to be lucky to receive these!

laterg8r said...

awesome embossing, love how you embellished :D

JLP said...

These are adorable Love snowflakes.

Terria said...

These are very pretty i love the colors and details:)

Mary said...

These are GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing with us.

hugs
Mary

Karenladd said...

Those tags are gorgeous! They have a kind of old world quality to them with the embossing!

Loz said...

These are gorgeous!! I want them!! Need the snowflakes embossing folder!

s.cammack said...

these are the perfect gift tags for the adults in the family! love them!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!