Sunday, November 1, 2009

Home for the Holidays!


This may be one of my ALL TIME fav cards :) I made it the other night and I just love it! Love the Little house and Home for the Holidays Chipboard piece. (All Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses)The Ribbon is from American Crafts and the punch is Martha Stewart! The chipboard makes this card have a nice weight to it too!! Happy November everyone!
Entered into ABC Challenge- Green
Cooking It up with Katie
Gingersnap Creations
Our Creative Corner



My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design Team

13 comments:

Kendra said...

You are so good to already be working on holiday stuff. I love the house!

Hey- I posted a blog about your paper flowers. Go check it out!

♥, Kendra

Katie said...

I can see why it's favorite!
I love it, so homely and welcoming.
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

nice card...love the colors!!

laterg8r said...

i love that little house too - very sweet :D

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card - I can see why its your favourite! I love that little house and the gingham paper is sweet!
:o)

Amanda Profumo said...

Oh! So cute! It would be one of my faves too! You may be hanging on to that one! ;)

LORi said...

Too CUTE!!!

Terria said...

Super cute, love it :)

Yvette said...

Awe, I love it too! Great job girlie!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very sweet Sammye Jo! :) TFS

Sheena said...

such a cute card..I love the colors :)

Melissa said...

Very sweet and cheerful!

Thanks for playing with us at the OCC!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Beautiful card. So sweet and colorful, perfect to bring a smile to Jaimie's face!

Thanks for joining us at the OCC this week!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!