Thursday, October 28, 2010

Minnie Mouse Birthday Party!

I LOVE it when little girls have a Minnie Mouse party!
I made this cute classic Minnie banner for an upcoming bday party! FUN!
I also have balloons in my artfire shop that match this perfectly! (Can't sell balloons on Etsy anymore! They won't let anyone! No fair :)!)


and most of you have seen my cupcake toppers :)
 I have seen soooo many cute things on Etsy for a classic Minnie Mouse birthday party!
Want to see some of them? These would make a FAB inspiration board!
Dress By Amacin via Etsy
Digital Invite by MelsLittleZoo via Etsy

Bath Mini Fizz by SugarandSpiceSoapCo via Etsy
Party Hat via GlitzGlamBowtique via Etsy

Visit these great sellers if you ar ein need of FAB Minnie Decorations!!!
And to close I have to share a super cute little Minnie :) She is the daughter of married friends of mine since middle school! How adorable is Miss Shelby!!!
And if you happen to need insurance and live in KY, give her dad a call :)

Have a fantastic day!

 


8 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

Kendall adores Minnie Mouse. I think when she comes on TV Kendall thinks she is talking to her! It's so cute how excited she gets over Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! What a great banner love it and all the Minnie things. Your friends daughter makes an adorable Minnie as well!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooooo cute!! LOVING all the Minnie goodies...and HOW CUTE is she standing in front of her Dad's sign?!?!?! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman said...

So sweet!

tt.scraps said...

Your work is just precious and so are you! I used to live in Louisville, so it's fun seeing some of my favorite places in your posts! I miss HUBER's especially this time of year!! :) You are a true inspiration!
God Bless,
Tammy
ttscraps.blogspot.com

Liset Villarino said...

I am going to do Minnie for my daughter next year when she turns 3 she loves everything Mickey and Minnie lol

TFS,
Liset
hailemnat@gmail.com

Dale kids birthday entertainer said...

The Minny Mouse is a really cute theme for a party.

Dale kids birthday entertainer said...

The Minny Mouse is a really cute theme for a party.

laterg8r said...

i love minnie - the banner is fab :D

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!