Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cupcake Topiary :)

Happy WCMD (World Card Making Day!) I hope to be able to fit in some card time this evening :) So, I took on a new-to-me project last week. I love topiaries, but I have never made one....until now :) SO, here is mine!

A mixture of pinks, red, and greens :)
The top is a large styrofoam ball that I have added cupcake baking liners too :) SPray paint a terracotta pot, add a styrofoam ball and crinkle paper, along with a few streaming ribbons, and WAH-LAH :)
It's always good to do something that is new to you. Keeps the creativity flowing :)
So, have you done anything "new to you" lately? If so, share!!!
I am linking this post up to the DIY Show Off Parade!

and Don't forget about the 3 giveaways! Thanks to Elmer's and Xacto, I get to pick 3 peeps to share goodies with!!! FUN!!!

6 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Super adorable!!! I so want one!

Angi Barrs said...

This is Gorgeous Sammye Jo. Love it.

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Fun idea! Something new? Not today...your topiary gives me a great idea for some fall center pieces though. Thanks!

Unknown said...

It is soooo cute.Ye, it does help to try new things.Thanks for sharing.
Anita Cannon

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

- - Sheryl - - said...

I love it - especially cause its pink

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!