Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Door Signs!

I recently was asked to make a 1st Halloween sign for a lady who had twin grandbabies! She wanted to put their pictures on it :) How sweet!  (I remember Matthew's first halloween! He was 2 1/2 months old and an adorable little cow if you ask me :)
(Saying, Bat and Hat from Happy Hauntings, Pumpkin from Doodlecharms, names from Don Juan cartridges)
Well she was SO sweet and I wanted to make the other side special too! So, I added this to the other side for her!
Now she gets 2 signs in one! I hope Ava and Ricky's 1st Holiday season is Grand!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh these are sooooooooooo stinkin' adorable!!! I remember Brookie was only about 20 some odd days old on her first Halloween and was a TOOTSIE ROLL!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

laterg8r said...

so nice of you to do the back too :D

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!