Saturday, November 21, 2009

Rubber Romance Flowers!!


Hey all. When I saw this stamp by Rubber Romance, I just couldn't wait to play with it. I saw the possibilities with it! Use the entire stamp, just one flower, or all, cut them out and then use dimensionals to raise them! Check out some great tutorials on the Rubber Romance Stamps Design Team blog! The rub on sentiment is by Peebles Inc and I added some cute candy dots I got from www.diecutsrus.com. Colored with my copics, add SU's Crystal Effects to the vases to make them look like glass, and of course used my swiss dots folder to emboss!!





My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design Team
Just Buggin Design Team

5 comments:

phonelady said...

that is very pretty sammy jo and so talented . Love it .

- - Sheryl - - said...

Very nice. It's great to be able to use a stamp in many ways. Love how you colored each flower with the dimensional liquid.

JLP said...

This is a lovely card. Really am enjoying the rubber romance tutorials. Thanks!

Amy C said...

LOVE IT! So bright & colorful & cheery!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Awww I LOVE this! I used to have an SU set w similar flowers I think and I couldn't tell you where it is for the life of me, LOL. Such a bright and cheery card!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!