Monday, November 16, 2009

Just Buggin- Monkey Business!

I just love a cute monkey! I know I told you that last week when I showed the monkey card, BUT it's true :) So, when the Just Buggin Challenge was announced for Challenge 11 "Into The Wild", I knew I had to use a monkey!! Head over to Just Buggin to see other examples by my fellow design teamers! If you want to play along, we'd love to have you!!

I used the tag feature on the New Arrival Cartridge, Brown Vinyl I got at www.diecutsrus.com and the cute ribbon I found at Michaels!








My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

14 comments:

phonelady said...

gotta love it . I do I do .

Courtney Baker said...

Wow that monkey is way cute!

Loz (Aus) said...

He's a cutie! Love the Cheeky Moneky ribbon, what a great find!!

Kandi Phillips said...

This monkey is so cute and I'm going to have to have to get some vinyl now!

Lori (THCEO) said...

I haven't tried vinyl on glass (except for etching)...great idea. Definitely on my to-do list!!! :)

Saxo Stamper said...

Love your little monkey, what a great gift this is going to make.

K x

Lynne said...

Love it!! Will be a great gift idea!

Lynne said...

Love it!! Will be a great gift idea!

pezadoodle said...

such a cute idea! i just bought my first cricut vinyl this weekend...now to USE it!

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

This little monkey just make sme smile! Thanks for the itp on the vinyl! Great job!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

such a cut monkey!

Carol said...

sweet!
Carol<><

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

very nice! I need to use my vinyl more. I have a ton of it stocked up.

laterg8r said...

super cute monkey :D

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!