Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Blessed & Happy Family

Happy day everyone. Wanted to share this layout with you! Head over to HERE to read the write up about it! This week at the DCRU Design Team Blog we are taking a week off from challenges to bring you blessings and things we are thankful for :) Hopefully you will creat soemthing this week to showcase your blessings too. I would love to see it if you do! We are such a blessed little family. We are so thankful for each other and I try my best to remember this all year, not just this week. God has been so good to us, even in tradgedy and sadness. I am thankful for all the bad times as much as the good, because I know we wouldn't be as strong as we are without them. We are blessed. We are thankful. We are a happy family. :)


My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design Team
Just Buggin Design Team

12 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I am on my way - it is just precious!

Yvette said...

Love the layout, papers and pics! Just precious!

Amy C said...

My sentiments too! Beautiful layout! Beautiful family! Love it! Awesome job!

laterg8r said...

beautiful :D

Helen said...

What a great LO! I love the colors you chose for this project. They're so cheerful! Awesome job!
Thanks for sharing it with us at the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge Blog!
Blessings!
~H

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Nice layout and cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Your LO is wonderful!! I love the pics!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absolutely precious, SJ. What a great way to kick off this week! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Such a nice layout.

Ceal said...

Love your layout! thanks for playing with SSCC

Kristine said...

Hi! This is sooo beautiful! You certainly are a happy family! I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving week! Thank you for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely LO that so aptly expresses your (and mine) biggest blessings.

Thanks for sharing your creations with us at SSCC this week.

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!