Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Saturday! (Yes, a lil early, lol.)

Just wanted to share! I was asked by a customer to make tags for her to use on the tops of baby food jars as shower favors. (She is filling with Jellybeans in the colors too!) I LOVE that I could combine this with this weeks challenge at Just Buggin'. The paper has bling to it and I used the stork cut on the New Arrival cartridge :) Happy Saturday!

My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

8 comments:

Claudia @ Die Cuts R Us said...

These are so cute! I love the new arrival cartridge! I've found its not just for baby shower stuff! I love the paper you used.

Claudia (DCRU)

Kandi Phillips said...

These are so cute Sammye Jo! Great job combining the challenge! :)

thescrapmaster said...

Those are so stinkin' adorable!!
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator

craft_princess said...

What a great shower favor idea! I love the toppers you have made!

s.cammack said...

sammye jo you rock my world! these are adorable!!

Rita said...

Very cute!

Hope said...

Awesome idea!!!! Cute! Cute!

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Great shower idea! As always, just wonderful! These are so adorable!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!