Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Saturday! (Yes, a lil early, lol.)

Just wanted to share! I was asked by a customer to make tags for her to use on the tops of baby food jars as shower favors. (She is filling with Jellybeans in the colors too!) I LOVE that I could combine this with this weeks challenge at Just Buggin'. The paper has bling to it and I used the stork cut on the New Arrival cartridge :) Happy Saturday!

My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

8 comments:

Claudia said...

These are so cute! I love the new arrival cartridge! I've found its not just for baby shower stuff! I love the paper you used.

Claudia (DCRU)

Anonymous said...

These are so cute Sammye Jo! Great job combining the challenge! :)

thescrapmaster said...

Those are so stinkin' adorable!!
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

What a great shower favor idea! I love the toppers you have made!

s.cammack said...

sammye jo you rock my world! these are adorable!!

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Hope said...

Awesome idea!!!! Cute! Cute!

Stephanie said...

Great shower idea! As always, just wonderful! These are so adorable!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!