Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thanks!!!

You know when you just love something you made and YOU are super excited about it, but YOU don't know if others feel the same way or if YOU are just being your number one fan???? Well, i told you how much I love this layout because I really just let it be and had so much fun making it, and guess what? Others like it too :) I mentioned before I made top 3 at Pile It On last week with it, well I just saw that I also made top 5 at The Pink ELephant with it. I am crazy excited that others like it too! Thanks for the sweet comments from you guys and I hope you do a LO or project that represents YOU to keep!

4 comments:

Yvette said...

This is sooooo cute!!! I love your little, pretty bird, flowers and ALL of your "It's OK" journaling notes!

Cristina said...

You are so cute!! I love this LO..so colorful, girly, and just enough info to make someone connect with you.. ;-) Thanks for sharing....
and "CONGRATS"!!

papertrails leaver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karenladd said...

Oh YEAH!! LOVE this layout! The colors, the journaling spots, the girlie girlness of it! It's rare that we scrappers make a layout just about ourselves and I'm happy to see that you went for it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!