Monday, July 6, 2009

New in the store!

Hey all! I just wanted to show you a few things I just listed in my shop! First- Embossed Cardstock (Sized to fit an A2 card) in 9 different styles. Before I got my Cuttlebug- I searched trying to find someone who sold embossed papers for cardmaking. NO ONE had them! (I may have even just bought from them and not bought a Bug if I had found one!) So, I am sure there is someone else out there wanting them too!

Next, more custom embellished Die Cuts! Gotta love bikinis and fruity drinks!

Last but not least- some great little mini note sets. I am calling them Sweet Sets :) 4 little 3x3 embellished note cards. I just love 'em! Thanks for all your support guys! You mean the world to me!

7 comments:

Craftastic Life said...

Adorable mini cards!! I have an award for you on my blog. craftasticlife.blogspot.com

Ms. Cheryl said...

Thats a cool idea. ms.cheryl

Cristina said...

I want those embossed paper! YOU are right Sammye Jo....I have been looking for someone to sell the embossed paper..because I'm not sure if I want to buy the bug yet...and I can't afford one right now..lol
so, I will be buying some of that paper for you... ;-)

Sammye Jo said...

Got your order CP! Thanks! I am giving a free paper pack with orders today and tomorrow, so you will have one coming your way!

Yvette said...

These cards are sooo cute!!! Love your little bikinis and drinks too!

Anonymous said...

Complete cuteness :)

I'm working on my etsy too, great inspiration, i'm gonna have to place an order soon!

Karenladd said...

I am craving a Cuttlebug...but don't see one in my near future! I love the embossed papers...they're so great for cards!

I am loving your little embellished diecuts...the bikinis are adorable!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!