Friday, July 24, 2009

Keeping with the Island theme!

Why is it that it takes me so long to scrap the things I have waiting in front of me???? lol I will print a picture off my camera and spend an hour getting all the ggodies ready for one LO, BUT I have EVERYTHING all together in one place for my cruise album LO's and I leave them be! Anyone with a bad procrastination story??? PLEASE share! Also head over to Die Cuts R Us for a giveaway today and to SPCC for a great challenge from Heidi!
Here is the Bo Bunny Calypson Line of Papers, and Cardstock stickers. I also handmade the fan flower using Bo Bunny Double Dot paper! Ohco Rios, Jamaica- Jan. 2009- My little drummer boy, lol!




My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!

5 comments:

Yvette said...

Another great layout Sammye!! Love those bright vivid colors you use! Love the drummer pic!

1CardCreator said...

Love the layout and your cute little drummer boy.

Amanda Profumo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Profumo said...

Cute LO! I love that handmade fan flower!

Terria said...

Awesiome layout I love the DP and swirl !!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!