Thursday, September 17, 2009

Task List :)

WHat I am knee deep into this afternoon: (I have Bible Study at my church on Thursday mornings while Matthew is in the Preschool downstairs :)

--Finishing my PIF gifts from the post I did last month.One is already mailed.
--Finishing my new album kits I have been working on so I can get them to my guest designers. WHEW- they have been a lot more work than I was ready for.
--Trying to shake this upper respiratory crap I can't get to go away.
--Pakcing mailing orders.
--Finishing cards for soldiers.
--Finishing new cards for swap.
--Working on some fab new cards and going to try to sneak a LO in tonight!
SHWEW. Makes me need a nap just looking at it!

REMEBER: There are some great links on the top of my blog to blog candy and details on the stamped image swap if you still want to join in to get some free stamped images. Please know you can send all the same images or different if you'd like. We'd just like you to join!

So, whatcha doin today???

My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

4 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Oh I so know what your going through...my schedule NEVER slows down. A few years back I used to always say...when I get time or things will slow down soon...but NO they NEVER do!! LOL!

Good luck getting all your stuff done! I am off to cook a gourmet meal...my DH is turning another year older today!

joyce rodli said...

Thought I'd come by and wish you a very merry birthday, enjoy the rest of the evening and your task list. Happy happies.

Sammye Jo said...

Aw Stacie- Virgo's rock :) Your husband must be cool :)

Thanks so much Joyce!!!!!!!! :)

Karenladd said...

I'm exhausted just reading about your to-do list!! Take care of yourself or you'll never get over your respiratory problems!! Yes, I know...easier said than done...!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!