Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Summer 09 LO


Just a layout to share with you all day! My little guy had a friend over in the early summer and both of us momas and the little ones spent some time in the pool. I know you can't really see the smaller pic, but Matthew was throwing a fit b/c I wouldn't carry his float. Mind you, I had PLENTY (there should be a font for sarcasm) of room in my hands on top of the drinks, towels, sunscreen, snacks, other floats, etc. He made it just fine thankyouverymuch! :)
Cardstocks are DCWV & SU, PP, Chipboard Numbers, Embellies: Sasafrass Lass, Lettering Sasafrass Lass & Some Random PP :). Have a great day!

My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic memory, Kids are great fun, I remember my daughters taking dolls etc out......then Mummy can you carry her now, cos I am tired....they are Mums themselves now....what goes round comes round eh...Hugs Avril xxx

Jessica Diedrich said...

Awesome layout! We are a total pool family so this makes me wish it wasn't getting cooler outside!!!

Crystal said...

love, love, love this layout! so cute and love the story behind the floatie too! adorable!

jacque4u2c said...

This is such an awesome layout! My daughter is a fish in the summer time! Luv the colors!

Yvette said...

Cute layout and story! Love the colors and your flower!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!