Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My embellies in a new kit club release!


I am so excited to finally be able to tell you guys about a new kit club that I was asked to design and make embellishments for! JuJuBee's! Read about it HERE! The firts month's kit is on it's way to me and I can't wait to show you what I make with it! It's full of yummy goodness! You can see my embellies right in the middle of this picture! Wait until you see what they had me do for October & November! If you buy this kit, let me know and I will post your pics or a link to you on my blog too! Can't wait to what everyone makes!



My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

10 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

WOWSERS
How exciting,
Hugs
Angie

Kaytee said...

Wow that kit looks awesome!!!! Yay for your embellies in it!! I have to check it out!

Yvette said...

What a yummy looking kit! Looks like you're going to be having some fun!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

SJ,

The kit looks great. Lots of fun pieces in there. Congrats on being part of it. It must feel great and you deserve that.

Smiles!
Gwen

*Alison* said...

WOW~!! how fun.. :) way cute kit.. hugs www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! What a cute kit!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Congratulations!!!! You must be smiling all day!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Very exciting! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

how exciting!!!!!!!! good luck and i cannot wait to check this out later tonight-sounds like fun.

:)

Karenladd said...

That kit is amazing...and your embellies look spectacular as always!! I'll be looking forward to seeing what you make from it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!