Monday, September 7, 2009

It Was So Much Fun! LO (from scraps :)

I am not totally happy with this LO, but my goal was to use mostly scraps on it and still make it cute. (Diane did a great post on the DCRU DT blog last week talking about scraps.) So, I punched circles out of all my small scraps. The Patterened paper was left over from his birthday banner I made, and the felt brackets wereleftover from something! I cut the letters out of a PP (Patterned paper) sheet I had. The Jenni Bowlin Bingo Card was new and I circled the 11 spot b/c he was 11 months old in the pics! I can't believe summer is almost over. You can smell fall in the the air for sure! What was your favorite part of summer? We didn't get to really do a lot since Dustin had a couple surgeries and such, but we made the best we could! Baseball outside, picnics on the porch, and lots of crafting time!!!!
Check back tonight for the winners of the Operation Nice Blog Hop Giveaways!
My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

9 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ADORABLE! OMGOSH so bright and fun! Love it!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I think you did a great job!!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!

Yvette said...

Oh girl, I LOVE this layout!!! It's soooo cute, bright and FUN! It sure doesn't look like you intentionally used your scraps!

Karenladd said...

I LOVE that layout!! The fact that you used all scraps make it even better...but it's wonderful anyway! So cute and cheerful.

Terria said...

I love it the the colors and picture go together wonderfully. I really like that HB Die cute and tags too!

Crystal said...

girl, i just love your layouts! they are always so bright, bold, and fun! you have a fab sense of style! i also love the way you did the title! hugs!

1CardCreator said...

Such a cute lay out, and a good use of your scraps. ~Diane DCRU DT

Amy C said...

I think the layout looks great. My favorite part of summer this year was when I took a week off of work and went to the beach with my family. Total relaxation.

*Alison* said...

this is adorable.. I love how you circled the date.. and the colors are amazing... HUGS

www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!