Saturday, September 26, 2009

Spooktacular Birthday Banner & Toppers

I had a special order the other day for a set of Halloween themed cupcake toppers for a birthday party. The little girl loves Halloweenand since her birthday is so close they are having a themed birthday party. So, here are the toppers, some with pumpkins, some with her name and this crazy cute banner for her party. I just loved it and loved it hanging in my studio while I worked!

My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design Team

6 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Great job!!!!!

Yvette said...

How cute!!! Love the spider on the banner! The pumpkins are adorable!!

phonelady said...

I love those awww too cute . thanks for sharing and posting this blog .

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Really great job...I'm sure the girl loved it all!

laterg8r said...

love those cupcake toppers :D

Crystal said...

too cute! i am so loving that banner! totally understand why you hung it up and enjoyed it! definite inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!