Sunday, September 13, 2009

Housekeeping and Birthday Card!

Couple of housekeeping items first. Spots still available for stamped image swap. I will be taking signups until the postmark date of Sept 30th. See the top of my blog for details. Card swap girls- be sure and postmark cards by the 30th as well. If you are particpating in both, you can mail them together!
2- SaraBeth. You are amazing. I received my PIF gift from her, and it is crazy cool. I will post pics soon! You are awesome! (On that note, I have been working on miue one at a time, so if you were on my PIF list- I am working on it and have sent one out already!)


3. Just wanted to share this little card I made. I realized on the way to giving it the other day that I hadn't taken a picture to share! AH!.loo . So yes, at a redlight, I put it on my dash and took one! Papers and chipboard are Sassafras and I am IN LOVE with them more than life itself right now. The stamped image is SU and I got it in a stamped image swap! I colored it using my Copics from Die Cuts R Us. Enjoy!!!




My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

6 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This card is absolutely adorable, SJ! LOVE the bird, the layout, everything! Darling!!!

Amy C said...

So cute. Love the gators!

Terria said...

super cute card!!

Karenladd said...

Just love that card and especially love that you took a photo on your dashboard, lol!!

Amanda Profumo said...

So cute! I love that Sassafrass line!!!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love your card!

Abby:)

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!