Friday, December 5, 2008

so so productive.....

Have you ever had one of those days where you had such big intentions and then look at the clock and realize it's after 2 pm and NOTHING on your list is done? With the exception of one big pan of rice krispy treats for my husband to take to work for his guys to eat, I have accomplished very little today. I did perform minor surgery by removing a Yogo from my 2 year old's nose and spend an hour and a half on a failed attempt for him to nap. On the flip side- I did enjoy about 5 books with him this morning and some very cute antics. I guess I have been semi productive after all.......OFF of this blog to get more done! :)

1 comment:

Erin Santise said...

Aren't kids fun?!? We spent the day in jammies and watching xmas movies yesterday. So I know all about not being productive....

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!