Saturday, December 6, 2008

Scrap Crop and NEW kit club!

So I just got home from a scrap crop at my church. They hold one every 1st Friday of the month. I LOVE learning from the different talents there. I really got to use my new Cricut Expression a lot tonight. I also got some great inspiration for some new cards! Look for them soon! I have also decided, Thanks to Raegan, lol, to join the monthly kit club at Scrapbook Lover's Dream. I go to church with Raegan and happen to think she's a pretty neat chick :) She also is the director at the Mom's Day Out that my son attends twice a week. She is one of their designers. Head over to their site and check it out! Less than $30 a month gets you a great new kit each month stocked full of surprises! I am so excited over this!!! Be sure and tell them you heard about them here! Oh- they just happen to be based right here in Louisville!

1 comment:

Lovie said...

Mom Day out, the best program in the world.

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!