Tuesday, December 30, 2008

happy birthday bubba


Today would be my brother's 22nd birthday. I have thought about him all day. It seems unreal that this is the 4th birthday I have spent without him here. For those of you who don't know, or haven't read my profile, he was killed in a car accident 3 years ago Sept. He was 18. He was/is so very special to my parents, sister, and I. the 62 in my name was his football number. My son was born 11 months after he passed. He is named after his Uncle Matt.


Bub- We miss you and love you with all our heart and soul. There isn't a day that goes by that we don't wish you were here with us making us laugh, giving us those big bear hugs, or cracking a joke. Your spirit lives on in the stories we share, the scholarships we give, the photos we have and the memories we made. You were our rock. Life isn't the same without you, nor will it ever be. WE LOVE YOU. Samuel Matthew Monroe 12-.30.86-9.28.05

1 comment:

Sally said...

I, too, lost one of my brothers to a car accident six years ago. It's not an easy thing. Thinking of you.

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!