Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New card!


Okay- So I promised, but then didn't. lol. So, Here is my new card! It measures right at 7 inches and comes with the matching envelope! I am looking forward to making several more of these! The brown kraft paper I used for both card and envelope are 65 lb. cardstock which is 100% recycled and made from 20% post consumer waste. Yeah for my take on helping the environment. I have been reading and learning more and more about it over the past several months and I love learning. So now I am incorporating eco friendly items into my shop! The rest of the card is finished with pinka nd green polka dot paper and a cute embellishment. The front of the card even has a cute box for the name of the recipient!

1 comment:

Four Paws and Co said...

This one is beautiful! Have you tried making paper for some of your embellishments? It's one of those things on my list of things to do that I never seem to get to... ♥ Diane

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!