Monday, October 5, 2009

SPCC Challenge Blog Card- Guest Diva Me :)



I promised some new cards this week! SO let's start it off right!!! Here are 2 NEW cards! I made this card for SPCC Challenge Blog where I happen to be the Guest Diva this month! Yes, you can quit gasping for air, I actually made something that was not pink and did not glitter. (Insert applause here, lol)
I really love that I am using my crimper more and more these days!


My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this card! I don't have a crimper yet but now I want one. Love the color combo this week. Can't wait to start!

I'm so glad I found your blog. So adorable!

phonelady said...

those colors are great , Like i say I love looking at everyone else being the crafty sort Im just not and would have no clue on any of it .

- - Sheryl - - said...

love the corregated flower - but pull out the ol' crimper!

- - Sheryl - - said...

sorry - I meant to ype - "must pull out the ol' crimper"

JLP said...

Hmmm... may have to look at budget and see if there is room for a crimper.:)

Phyllis said...

Thank you so much for cute little flower!! I love the shiney center brad!! Will enjoy using it!!

Phyllis - Midnight Madness Design Team

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great inspiration...I should use my crimper more also!

laterg8r said...

great card - i am groovin on my crimper lately too :D

Amanda Profumo said...

This is a fab card, SJ! Love, love, love those flowers! Can't wait to use mine! ;)

Mona Pendleton said...

Yeah! You go girl! I saw you are a guest Diva on SPCC!!! :) So fitting for you! Congrats! I love your card, simple yet elegant! :) TFS

Karenladd said...

I have GOT to pull out my crimper! Loving all the texture!

Terria said...

I am loving those new crimped flowers very pretty.

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!