Thursday, October 29, 2009

Long day :)

Did you think I had forgotten you all today??? NO!!!!!! I was actually gone all morning with Matthew on his preschool field trip to the fire house! He had a blast! Did you know that the total weight of a fireman's gear is 68 lbs!!!! I didn't! :) We all learned a lot. Well, I was super busy yesterday. I made 28 cards!!! :) Well, 20 of them are all the same! I will show you those and how I made them later on this week! Here is a cusotm order I made a sample for. The lady is throwing a bridal shower and it's lingerie type of theme :) How cute are these guys all going to be! I will show you the matching Bride-To-Be banner when i get it done too!!!! Hope your day has been great!!



My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

5 comments:

phonelady said...

your son is so cute I miss the ky weather btw . I miss the falling leaves and I will miss the snow this yr but next yr I will be in ohio and enjoying every bit of it . God bless you for reminding me of ky weather .

Amanda Profumo said...

Matthew is almost bigger than you! Wonderful pic of you guys together!
Love the toppers- super fun!

laterg8r said...

those are the cutest toppers :D

i looove firemen LOL :D

Mary said...

love the toppers. Very cute!

hugs
Mary

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

LOL! Cute undies! :P
I did not know that the outfit weighed 68 lbs...I could never do that!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!