Tuesday, October 20, 2009

DCRU DT Challenge!


Tuesday means great things over at the Die Cuts R Us Design Team Blog ! It's challenge day!!!! Here is my project for the day! I wanted something different than a layout or card, so a set of tags it was! The DT this week all used the Earth Love Collection from Cosmo Cricket. TOO fun! Head over and join in the fun!!!!


My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

14 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

These are tremendous,
Love them,
Hugs
Angie

phonelady said...

those are gorgeous . I love those . thanks for sharing and posting this .

lundgren79 said...

at times like these, only one phrase will work... Yippy Skippy! Those rock!

the whimsical butterfly said...

I absolutely ADORE these SJ! How freakin' awesome!!! This was a GREAT challenge!

s.cammack said...

tags are my favorite things on the planet!! love these awesome creations. thanks for sharing!

laterg8r said...

love the layers on the one with the heart :D

craft_princess said...

They all look great and I love the papers!

Yvette said...

These tags turned out SO cute Sammye! You're awesome!

Amanda Profumo said...

The tags are so adorable! Love 'em!

Terria said...

I love these tags, and the DP and colors are so adorable great job!!

Karen L said...

Oh man!! Those are adorable! Loving the colors and those cute nature designs!!

Rita said...

Super cute tags Sammy Jo!!

Crystal said...

i am in love with this paper collection am desperately wanting to pick it up soon! you did a totally amazing job on these tags! they are gorgeous and fun and wonderful! just love them!

Charlene said...

I have Earth Love, I'll have to try this! So cute!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!