Friday, October 16, 2009

Go Pink!!!!


I am sure that you know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Well, I made these a couple months ago and donated them to a drive one of the LimeLight Design Team members was hosting for "pink" BCA items. She donated them all to a local support chapter. I hope someone found them useful! Check out The Lime Light Charitable Design Team if you get a chance. I am a proud member for this term!


My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

9 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

YUMMMMMMY! LOVE these!

Lilacanglia said...

they look absolutely scrummy,
Hugs
Angie

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Super sweet!

phonelady said...

they are beautifull . good on you and there you go being crafty again . thanks for sharing and posting my dear .

laterg8r said...

gorgeous and yummy :D

s.cammack said...

adorable! so kind of you to support such a fantastic cause!

Yvette said...

These are cute and those cupcakes look YUMMY! :)

Mary said...

They look so YUMMY!

Karenladd said...

Oh SammyeJo, you are just so incredible. So talented, and also so generous.

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!