Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sweet Summer Kits - NOW AVAILABLE!

Another Mini Kit Album is R-E-A-D-Y! Sweet Summer is filled with over 70 goodies in one of my fav color combos- pink and lime green!!! From clear printed overlays, felt embellishments, mucho ribbon, vinatge flower, calendar, stamped images, jewels, buttons and more! This is a limited kit and I only have 3 left! My talented friend Raegan is guest designing this kit and I can't wait to see her awesome creation! You can see this and more in my Etsy site! Up next- Too Cool For School which super cute Amy is guest designing! I am working hard to get it done. Also available now- Halloween Mini Kit (Wait until I show you wat Amanda made from it! ) Soon to come- Fall for Fall, Flowers & Friendship, Polka Dottie, and more!

My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!

3 comments:

Yvette said...

What a yummy kit!!! It screams Summer! Love the colors. I believe that you are going to do very well with your kits!

Crystal said...

yummy, yummy kit! i love it! those are two of my fav colors together, as green is my fav color! so bright and cheery too! can't wait to see what your guest dt gal does with it! hugs!

Karenladd said...

Will have to see what your guest designer does with this adorable kit! Loving the lime and hot pink!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!