Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Just wanted to share a few cards and such for some challenges! SPCC , Creative Inspiration, and Pile It On. The Stamp set is from the new Mini from Stampin' Up that is coming out on September 1st. I just love it!!! (If you want this set it comes with another sentiment too, email me and I will be happy to put it on my next order for you!) SPCC was for a color combo & I REALLY want this week's prize :), and Pile It On is In Three's (3 Pumpkins, 3 layers of paper, 3 words per line, etc.) CI, Spots Dots and Circles,


My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design Team

17 comments:

Susan said...

What a sweet card!

Cristina said...

LOVE it!!! sooooooooooo cute!

Emily said...

Those pumpkins make me smile! Great job


Emily-SP Diva

heidi said...

This is so much fun!!

Heidi SP Diva

Kristina said...

Great card - love th fun pumpkins.

Amanda Profumo said...

Love this card! Halloween is my fave! Those pumpkins are super cute!

Yvette said...

Awww the little pumpkins are so cute!!! I love how each of them are different!

Jennifer Stricker said...

Those pumpkins are just so darn cute!. Thank you for playing this week at Pile It On!

Jennifer PIO DT

Crystal said...

this is sooo cute! i just adore your little pumpkins! fall is my fav season and halloween is my fav holiday so this is right up my alley! gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

What sweet little pumpkins! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

Melisa-SP Diva

Karenladd said...

That card is adorable...love the lime green and orange combo! I love Halloween images!

Stephanie said...

I am so loving this card! Great job! It is way too cute!

Julie Leblanc said...

Very Kewl. Love the pop-up pumpkins!

Thanks for playing along with PIO

Julie Leblanc - Pile it on Guest Designer for August

~kelly marie~ said...

Cutie card!! I love those pumpkins!

Maureen said...

SO cute! Love the popped up pumpkins! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

suzARTe said...

I just love this card, the pumpkins look awesome. As I mentioned on another blog I wish halloween was bigger in Australia, maybe I could get it going :)

Deanna said...

Oh the cuteness! Love it!

Thanks so much for playing!
Dee - Pile It On DT

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!