Friday, September 25, 2009

Update on Card & Image Swap

HEY ALL- IF I DON'T HAVE A STATUS OUTSIDE YOUR NAME THE PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE NOT PARTICIPATING OR IF THE ITEMS ARE IN THE MAIL ON THEIR WAY! THANKS!!! I want to get these back out as soon as possible, so I appreciate your cooperation!
Card Swap:
1. Karen - On their way!
2. Yvette -RECEIVED!
3. Amanda- RECEIVED!
4. ME!- RECEIVED :)
5. SaraBeth - RECEIVED!
6. Terria-RECEIVED
7. Dana- RECEIVED
8. Cristina
9. Sherry C.
10. Carole - RECEIVED
11. Vicki- RECEIVED
Stamped Image Swap:
Yvette- RECEIVED
Dana - Got them!
Mary - Got them!
Ms. Cheryl - Had to cancel this time :( We'll miss ya!
Karen- On their way!
Sheryl- Got them!
Amanda - Got them!
SJ - Got them!
Jana - Got them!
Stacie- RECEIVED
Nicole -On their way!
Tanya
Raegan - On their way
Crystal- On their way.

My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

6 comments:

Karenladd said...

I finished my cards, now need to do my stamped images and send it all out to you!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Hi Sammye Jo - mine have been all done... I was holding them to see if we got 20 people to sign up. Should I only mail 14 images as that is how many names I see.

I will mail on Monday...
Thanks! (I did click email follow-up comments.)

Sammye Jo said...

Sheryl- Still send 20 as some people have sent differnt images in their 20, so you will still get 20 new! Thanks!!

- - Sheryl - - said...

wahoo! Ok - will mail on Monday thanks!!!!

Crystal said...

mine should be out in the mail tomorrow! i will make sure i email you and let you know when they are on the way for sure! gonna finish them up tonight and get them in the envie! hugs!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Hi Sanmmye Jo
I emailed the images on my lunch hour.

I put them in the envelope that you cna mail me back and aded extra postage (the PO clerk said it would be about .68 so I put 2 stamps on the return - should be plenty for the return and my images are on the long side.

See the note I put in my envie....can't wait.

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!