Sunday, September 27, 2009

Robot Action :)

I hand pieced this little robot the other night and had a lot of fun doing it! I used a bunch of little scraps (see I knew I was saving them for a reason, lol) to make him and outlines him with a white gel pen. The paper is from DCWV All About Boys Paper pack and I embossed the Happy Birthday. So, what do you do with your scraps? Remember that the JuJUBee's Blog Buzz is going on still. Scroll down to see my post for the buzz!

My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

7 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

too cute!
I keep a file - office folder box sorted by color for my scraps.... this is great!

phonelady said...

i keep them in a crate and just know I will use them at sometime . Thanks for sharing and posting this blog .

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I keep my scraps and use them on various projects. Whenever I need just a little piece I don't have to cut up a new big sheet!

Yvette said...

This is soooo cute Sammye! Love your robot! I save all of my scraps; from a half inch and up. Sometimes they are just hard to part with!

Amy Copas said...

Extremely cute and fantastic creativity!!! Did you make the card for someone in particular or did you just come up with the idea to make a robot card all of a sudden?? Will it be in your store??

laterg8r said...

love that you created your own robot - very cool :D

Crystal said...

i am so gonna scrap lift this from you girl! love the little robot and i hoard all my scraps too! definitely gonna recreate this little guy for myself!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!