Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Halloween Mini Sample!

I have a great peak for you! A few weeks ago I posted the titles of some upcoming mini kits I had coming out in my shoppe. I asked you guys to sign up if you would like to be the "Guest Designer" for one of them. Well the first one out the door was the Halloween Kit to a great gal Amanda. She just finished the kit and emailed me pics yesterday to share! Great job A! I love seeing what you did with the kit!! I have 3 of these kits left, so if you need or want one, go to my shop! What a super cute Mom gift for Halloween! Let her scrap the kids like Amanda did!!! (If you didn't noticed she used each page as a different year and plans on displaying this album every Halloween season!

My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

6 comments:

Crystal said...

oh i just love this! she did such a great job with your kit! halloween is my absolute fav holiday and i think i am definitely gonna have to pick this one up from you! i can see so many cute projects coming from it! hugs!

Elizabeth said...

What a cute kit! Amanda did a great job. I like how she plans to add to it every year.

Amy C said...

Great job Amanda! Sooo cute!

Yvette said...

Cute cute kit! She did an amazing job with this kit!!

Karenladd said...

Such a fun album...and a great idea to scrap each year! Her kids are going to look forward to flipping through it each year to revisit the memories!

Amanda Profumo said...

Thanks, girls! And SJ, thank you for the opportunity! I had a ball and have lots of extras left over to add each year! Get one before they're gone!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!