Monday, September 7, 2009

Swap Peeps- I need your info!

Would the following peopel please email me at sammyejo@62cards.com so I can send you the details of the card swap? Rembmer, I have one spot left if you want it! You make or pick from your stash 10 cards, mail them to me, then you get 10 new in return. They can be any theme, style, etc. I do ask that you keep them to an A2 size 4.25x5.5 so shipping should be close to the same across the board. If you want the one spot left, email me! I have almost everyone's email address except: Terria & Sherry C.! Look for an email from me this week!!


My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

3 comments:

bethchien said...

I love that layout below! I soo love the colors!

Karenladd said...

Will wait for your email Sammyejo! Already working on my cards!

Terria said...

Silly me all this time I was waiting on info from you LOL!! Your Got Mail Sweetie:)

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!