Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Passing on some blog awards!

I am really bad at keeping up with blog awards and such! Anyways I have gotten 2 more recently (ALL MY BLOG AWARDS ARE AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY BLOG FOR NOW.) (I really need a 3 column blog, any super cool computer peeps out there who want to fix it for me???lol)
Anyways. I got this award from Diane recently:
She is so sweet!
So now I need to list 5 things I love and choose 5 others to pass this on to and link back to the person who gave this to me. Not easy since I am IN LOVE with SO many of your blogs. So I promise if you don't get this one or the next, I will get an award to you one day!
1. SaraBeth (Super sweeet & NICE :)
2. Crystal (So very sweet
3. Amanda- (Soooo Sweet!)
4. Whitney (Great Blog Designs!)
5. SuzARTe (Such a talent!)
And next...
Then I got this from super awesome Crystal!
Here are the rules:To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award:Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.Nominate at least 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
1. Melisa (Love her blog!)
2. Amber (Love my KY girl :)
3. Lori (Another great KY girl!)
4. Jacque4u2c (I was so excited to find her blog!)
5. Yvette (She doesn't know how much I adore her!)
I hope you will visit all their blogs! Some have blog candy going on, some have PIF's and RAK's too! Go sign up! Thanks for all the great reads girls!!
My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Thanks sooooo much for the award! You are such a great person to know here!

Have a wonderful night-sweet dreams!

xoxo
Sarabeth

:)

Special Made Designs said...

Thank you so much for the award! That made me so happy! I am going to add you as a featured sponser on my blog for free since you gave me that award! I will go ahead and do that tomorrow

Also, I can change your blog to three columns, it just costs $5. Nice eh? :)

Yvette said...

Awwwe Sammye.... YOU are such a sweetie yourself!!! Plus you dont know how much I adore YOU!! You've made my night as well!!! :)


BIG hug,
Yvette

Yvette said...

Ok lady.... dont be maddddd.... Take a look at my blog. :)

LORi said...

Thanks so much for the award Sammye Jo!! So happy we have met!!

HUGS!

Crystal said...

you are sooo sweet! thank you so much! i am so glad to have found a friend in you! that is just the best part of scrapping! hugs!

Amanda Profumo said...

Thanks so much! From one Southern gal to another, you are just too cute!

suzARTe said...

thanks so much, I really appreciate this award. BTW when you are in Sydney look me up, I am sure you will get here one day. I love all your latest work. Such a fantastic effort for such an awesome cause, wishing you much luck with it

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!