Monday, August 17, 2009

Copic Sale

Today, Die Cuts R Us is having a Copic Marker super sale! Once a color shows "out of stock", it is no longer available for special ordering. Last day to place your order is August 23rd and markers will ship on August 24th. If you are interested in adding to your collection or aiding your addiction, or would like to order Copics for the first time, please stop by: www.diecutsrus.com. Wondering what the sale price is? Well its $2.99 per marker. Don't delay! The 1st ever super Copic sale at Die Cuts R Us went so well, that they sold out in 2 days! I just ordered a few to try! I know I will be hooked!!!!


My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!

3 comments:

Ms. Cheryl said...

These are fantastic. I ordered 20. I already have a basket full. If you've never used these before it is recommended to get 3 per color family close together such as.... R02, Ro4 and R06. otherwise blending will be dificult or impossible. All the really pretty coloring you see will use 3 shades to blend. And don't forget to get flesh tones and cheek blush.
ms.cheryl

Yvette said...

Thats great info Ms Cheryl! TFS

Steph Zerbe said...

Thanks for the advice Ms. Cheryl!
I was just gonna ask for some advice.

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!