Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mini Kit Club

Mink Kit Club- I have had MANY emails today concerning my mini kits. One suggested offering a subscription witha price discount. So, SURE! My individual price is $12 a kit. If you are interested in a Mini Kit Subscription you can choose 5 of the following for just $10 each!
Sweet Summertime
Fall for Fall
Too Cool for School
Halloween
Thankful
'Tis The Season
Flowers & Friends
Polka Dottie
Kid's Play
What a "Bot" it? (Robot)
all for JUST $50, you save $10!
You can pay for all the kits at once, or I can invoice you each month before it ships! I will ship one a month to you unless you would rather have them ALL at the same time! Each kit includes EVERYTHING you need to make an 8 page, 6x6 sized, chipboard album. (Adhesive is not included, but I can include it if you would like! (NOTE: Each of my kits come professionally packaged, so you can give it as a gift if you so choose!)
And yes, I will be giving one free kit away of each theme to a special guest designer! Already have Halloween, Fall for Fall, Too Cool for School, and Sweet Summertime volunteers :)
So, email me at sammyejo@62cards.com

My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Ohhh these are great! Thanks for offering these kits at a great price!

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea...makes it easy!! I like that, tee hee.

Jamie :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!