Friday, August 28, 2009

Goodies!!!


Want to know where I have been the past week when I havn't been blogging or cleaning, or being a mom or wife? Enjoying my super goodies from SU! My boxes came Friday and I was pumped. I got to pre order from the Mini coming out Sept 1 and got some other great sets of stamps and supplies. I am sure you have noticed a few of the newbies here this week! More to come, promise! If you are needing any Stampin' Up goodies, let me know! I would love to add your order and even give you a sweet treat from me for ordering. I became a demo just to get a discount for all my scrappy supplies as there is no time in my schedule for workshops or anything that takes time away from my priorities- My faith, My family. . It was well worth it for sure!! Email me with questions! sammyejo@62cards.com
OH- Don't forget that tomorrow is the last day to enter your card, LO, or project at the DCRU Design Team Blog for Challenge #4!
P.S.- Don't forget to enter this weeks Saturday Spotlight Giveaway here at 62 Cards HERE are the details! Today is the last day! Winner announced Monday!

My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

5 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

oh my no wonder you didnt have time for anything else,
this lot looks like fun,
Cant wait to see what you make,
Hugs
Angie

Mona Pendleton said...

You have been a busy a lil' shopper! I just love when that man in brown drops a box at my door! :) Have fun & I am looking forward to your creations! :)

Cara said...

OOOhhh!! Enjoy your SU goodies!!
Have fun at the Wiggles! I'll be at the Yankees game...about 1 row from the sky. LOL
Cara DCRU DT
www.CarasScrapNStampArt.blogspot.com

Karenladd said...

LOL! Nothing as sweet as a pile of Stampin Up goodies!!

*Alison* said...

WOW!!! I don't think I would ever leave my craft space if I had that many goodies that came to my house.. LOL :)
HUGS
www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!