Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Vinyl Jars!

Hey there!
I first apoogize for the bad picture, but as I was about to wrap these babies up, I realized I had not taken a picture! (B/C you know that is a must :)
I made these for Matthew's preschool teach, Director (which happens to be from my hometown, her brothers used to hang out with my dad and uncle in high school and her niece graduated with my brother! :), and asst. director (who's happens to be related to me on my maternal grandparents side, LOL) Seriously, you can move an hour and a half away from your hometown into the biggest city in the state and STILL find people that tie you to home! LOVE IT!!

I bought these jars at my second home...Michaels :)
I cut designs from vinyl and put them onto the jars, stuffed them with pretty tissue paper and tied with pretty bows! I added the designs to the top as well!
I love decorating jars! And you all know I love vinyl!!!! Here are a couple more projects I have done with vinyl! I am also going to look up the tutorial (Where I added vinyl to candles.) I made to show you who have asked how to use it with your Cricut!

6 comments:

JLP said...

Decorated jars make me so happy! I think at my heart I am a Mason jar kind of girl, through and through.

goatesgirl said...

these are cute, I have been searching for a gift for my kids' teachers for valentines so TFS

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love love love love these!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

erin said...

Now how cute are those?!?!?! I must give those a whirl! What sweet Valentine's Day gifts they would make!

Ann Kelly Parkhurst said...

I used your idea TOO CUTE http://parkhurst1.blogspot.com/2011/01/more-vinyl.html and linked it back to here.

tt.scraps said...

Cute!!! And dang, girl, I got busy working havne't caught up the blogs I like best and have missed a lot of posts!!! You have been busy and I LOVE it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!