Friday, January 28, 2011

Classroom Candy Bags!

Happy Friday everyone! Spent the morning in the doctor with the hubby and then off to get my little monkey from preschool. He had a great day and LOVES his preschool! He goes 3 mornings a week from 9:30 until 1:00. One of those mornings I have Bible Study upstairs, (he goes to a fully accredited preschool at our church.) It is wonderful! If you are in the Louisville/So. Indiana area and looking for a FAB preschool, let me know! (There is a MDO starting at 6 weeks old too!) The other 2 mornings give me a chance to run errands, doctor appts, get some work done, etc. It helps SO much since I don't have my family up here to help out with Matthew when I need to do a few things.
Anyways! With preschool coming up I am always looking for something cute to give his 7 classmates. I have started playing around with ideas and even made a few sets to add to the shop. Be ready to see samples of what I will come up with :)
Here is the first set! I attached these to the cello bags with resealable strip at the bottom. Just fill up with candy, seal, and give :)

PP is Teresa Collins, CS is American Crafts and you can find the heart cut and shadow on the Doolecharms cartridge. I popped the heart and layers up on Elmers foam tape to add dimention! (Thank you ELmers for the big ole box of free adhesives to play with :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!