Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Sunday!!!!

Happy Sunday everyone! Last week was a crazy week! I visited my parents, we had more crazy snow, one of the ignition coils went out on my Hummer (while I was at my parents) and LUCKILY my dad's go to guy for automotives was able to fix it, at 8:30 at night so I could get back to Louisville before the snow! Then USPS lost an Express Mail package to ATL (remember that cute Nautial Crew sign I showed you the other day??? Yep, that package. SO I remade the WHOLE order and reshipped it for the frantic mommy! She got it all! And to boot, USPS delivered the package finally on Saturday, a week and 2 days AFTER it was supposed to be there. (I overnighted it!!!!) Good news- mom has her bday decorations and the other box is being returned to me, AND I am getting a shipping refund from USPS.  Bad news....I now have a nautical banner and a sign with MACK on them to find homes for! Everything else can be resold!
Anyways! I have some crafty pics to share! And guess what I am doing today?? Working on orders AND making a few cards! I need some card therapy! When you get crazy busy, you realize that you need to take a few minutes and make a few thigs that make you smile :)
Speaking of smiling... I can't look at these new hats without smiling! I had 15 ordered for a party and I HAD to take a pic before I sent them!!
oh, and remember earlier I mentioned snow???? Well, My little guy had 2 friends over Friday to go sledding with! My super sweet friend Amanda, let me borrow 2 of her kiddos to take sledding with Matthew and I! We all had fun!!! Here are a couple pics!





7 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

So glad everything worked out with your special order - how stressful! I am so glad the snow was not any worse - but yuck I am so tried of snow!

Amanda Villarreal said...

very fun! i was wondering... when should I receive those goodies I won ;).

The Cropping Canuck said...

Snow much fun!

tt.scraps said...

Looks like fun! I love those hats! I'm glad to have you 'back'; you are such an inspiration!

Sheena said...

Cute hats, I love the sledding pics!! I just awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award..head over to my blog and pick it up..you have to tell everyone 8 things about you, and pick 8 other bloggers to give the award to.

Hugs, Sheena

Karenladd said...

Oh wow, that kind of thing drives me crazy, but unfortunately is sometimes part of running a business. Hoping you can at least sell the nautical banner...but the one with the name on it will probably be a loss. Hey, it's not too very far from your son's name. maybe you can at least use the letters M and A!! LOL!
LOVE the snow photos...those will make a great layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh wow! What a week you had!! I love love love love those little hats and loveeeeeee the snow pics! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!