Sunday, January 30, 2011

Out of This World!

Hey my fabulous bloggy friends :) I hope you all are having a great Sunday. It is a gorgeous day here in KY and at a whopping 46 degrees, it calls for outside time! (Considering we had mulitple inches of snow twice last week!) That's just KY weather for you. It can be 70 one week and 6 inches of snow the next! :)
A fav local customer of mine had a party at the planitarium yesterday. She had asked if I could make some space like tags for her to attach to the astronaut food she was using as favors! Here is what I cam up with! (You can find the cuts on your Boys Will Be Boys cartridge!)
My little guy was a big fan of these!
Speaking of him, I got some good girl chit chat in Friday night when a good friens and her 3 kiddos came over to hang out and get crafty! The boys had a picnic of popcorn, popsicles, and juice in their pj's, with pillow pets,  watching movies, and playing! (Is that enough "p's" for ya? :)

I didn't get a lot done b/c I was too busy chatting and catching up with my girl :)
Hope you all have a great afternoon! Anyone working on anything special?

4 comments:

Sheena said...

Those tags are cute!! Glad you had a good time with your friend..and the kids had a blast..TFS

Hugs, Sheena

JLP said...

I love the tags, but nothing is cuter than the pictures! Little boys in pjs crack me up! The only thing in my world right now, is cleaning and scrapping the last of my San Francisco trip pictures. Great stuff!

tt.scraps said...

Super fun! We are supposed to get an ice storm tomorrow here just north of Indy. Yuck!

Karenladd said...

What a great party favor idea for a planetarium party and those tags are super cute!!
Love the photos of the boys enjoying their playdate!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!