Monday, January 3, 2011

She's Back!

Good evening everyone!!! I have missed all of you so much!!!! After the family emergency, (Aunt Jackie is MUCH better. I will update later, but she is now home from Texas and spent several days and nights with us :)  I took a few days as a much needed break to get through the holidays. The 30th was also my little brother's birthday. He would have been 24. A pretty emotional day for me. That is how old I was when we lost him a few years ago.  How old I was when I got married. How old I was when I had my son, etc. Just makes me wonder who he would be today. Love that boy. The heart and reason behind the "62" in my name for those who haven't been around these parts long.  (It was his football number :)

But I am BACK. As crazy and loud as ever :)
Blessed and thankful.
Joyful and happy.
Ready for another fabulous year.
And ready to blog my little heart out :)
Love you all and I hope your 2011 is your best yet.
See you tomorrow!

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad to hear that your Aunt is better! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nadia's Beautiful Mess said...

Welcome back! Happy New Year!

Jamie said...

Glad to see the end of the year was a Happy one!! Welcome back!

Jamie said...

Glad to see the end of the year was a Happy one!! Welcome back!

Jamie said...

Glad to see the end of the year was a Happy one!! Welcome back!

Jamie said...

Glad to see the end of the year was a Happy one!! Welcome back!

goatesgirl said...

so glad you are back..was wondering how things were and almost dropped you a note on FB...glad to "see" you

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Glad you are back and Aunt Jackie is better! :)

emily_in_paris said...

So glad you're back. :)

The Wallace Family said...

Glad you are back and glad his aunt is OK! Hope you are having a great New Year so far!

Kristin said...

Welcome Back!!! Happy New Year:)

Unknown said...

Welcome back!! Still loving your blog, so you know. And I am praying for your family--I am so sorry that these awful things are happening. We at Lime Light miss you and wish nothing but the best for you.

Take care,
Gracie

tt.scraps said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! you've been missed!

Angi Barrs said...

So happy to hear that your Aunt is better. Happy New Year!

jacque4u2c said...

So happy you are back and things are going g5reat!

Karenladd said...

So glad to see you back SammyeJo!! Wow, I was getting worried there and logged on today with the intent of emailing to see if you were okay. So happy to hear your Aunt is okay now and that you took some time to relax after the holidays.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas in spite of all the health emergencies and that you are rested and ready to ROCK 2011~!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!