Monday, October 5, 2009

Copics & Wedding Pics!

So yuo know I have been telling you guys about the Copic Marker Sale at DCRU, well, you should check out the blog post by Jessica on the DT blog today about Copics and all their glory. She does a great job highlighting what they are and the difference practice makes. Thanks Jessica for the great info! I have some copics and I recently ordered some more from DCRU, but I am NO WHERE near great at it yet. I am still learning and practicing! I have to admit that the more I use them, the more I like them. I always loved coloring as a kid :) And even have been known to take coloring books and crayons on a long trip or two :) Before I leave you- here are a couple pictures from the wedding I was in this weekend. Matthew was a super cute ring bearer! It was good to hang out with my girls too!



My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design team

8 comments:

phonelady said...

all you girls look so lovely and I know you had a good time .thanks for posting and sharing .

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Wow, everyone looks so good and your son is a super cutie!!

Kaytee said...

Great pictures!!! Such a cutie ring bearer outfit!!! You girls all look so happy!!

Amanda Profumo said...

SJ- you look gorgeous!!!
Love that pic of Matthew! So cute!

Yvette said...

Matthew looks SO cute! Love his outfit! Each of you ladies are beautiful!

Karenladd said...

Gorgeous pictures...and who wouldn't love that little buckaroo!?!!

Terria said...

Look at that cowboy tell him I said Howdy from Texas!!

Mary said...

Great pictures! What a cute little cowboy ringbearer!

Mary

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!